Dongshen high quality bevel goat goat hair makeup powder brush
|Material||Goat hair Copper ferrule Wooden handle|
|Handle material||Wooden or other material according to client’s needs|
|Color||Custom, as customer’s request|
|Color and size for hair ferrule and handle||Can be customized|
|Packaging||We can do customized packaging for you ,while we only do opp bag free for you .|
|Sample||Free or according to customer need|
|Lead time for mass production||35 to 45 days|
|Payment||T/T , L/C, Paypal, Western,etc.|
● Dongshen quality goat hair, good at creating great color, very soft on your skin.
● The oblique angle design of the brush bristles makes the brush more suitable for facial contours and more comfortable.
● A large brush with full and dense hair for applying loose or pressed powder on face or body.
● Pick up some powder with the brush and apply it all over the face. Use the other side of brush to contact with the entire face, like describing circle on face.
● Wood handle with copper ferrule, looks gorgeous and luxury.
How To Clean:
Clean your brush before using it the first time.
For daily cleaning routine, consider using a mild brush cleaner.
Use the following method to keep your brush clean. We recommend weekly cleaning.
1. Use the warm running water, (being careful not to fully immerse the base of the bristles) to get rid of as much product as possible. Try using your fingers to get rid of any bits lodged toward the base of the brush head.
2. Place a pea-sized drop of brush cleanser in the palm of your hand.
3. Swirl the bristles in the cleanser in a circular motion until the brush is fully lathered.
4. Rinse the bristles, squeezing from the base to the tips to remove excess water.
5. Repeat until the water runs clear and all makeup is removed from the brush.
6. Reshape the bristles to their original form and then use a lint-free cloth to dry each of the brushes, or you can let them air dry and place them on a cloth. You can also gently brush bristles on paper towel to remove buildup. Or you can use the brush protective net to keep the brush shape when the brush is almost dry.
Tip: Wash brushes at night so they are dry and ready for use in the morning.