Dongshen makeup brush vegan friendly synthetic hair black wooden handle single concealer brush cosmetic brush
The concealer brush with small, flat, slightly tapered synthetic bristles are perfect for a precise concealer application.
The concealer brush is just the right size to get into all the right places and is a great application tool for things like near the lash line, corners of the eyes, nose and around the mouth.
Expertly crafted utilizing natural or synthetic fibers, brush will provide flawless application of your makeup for a professional look. The bristles are amazing delicate on your skin to offer optimal comfort your makeup.
● Premium concealer brush: The flat brush works great with liquid concealer applicator because the brush is so dense; the liquid goes on your face and not into the bristles. The flat top gives all over, even coverage. The small bristle head is perfect for the hard to reach, yet delicate areas of the face, such as around the eyes, nose and mouth. Get fantastic coverage and touch up perfection every time.
● Advanced synthetic high quality bristles:The concealer brush under eye is bristles are synthetic, meet your vegetarian requirements, soft and silky, not easy to fall off, high quality synthetic concealer brush is very applicator for mixing mineral cosmetics,cream or liquid.
● Black wooden handle：Flat concealer makeup brush have elegant black handle, the bristle of the makeup brush is flat,copper ferrule,concealer brush professional design size is more conducive to your feeling, giving you a better makeup effect,is hot Kabuki Blending Brush.
● Exquisite appearance: Concealer makeup brush fits any female hand,small and suitable for travel and the black handle and unique flat bristles look more stylish.
● Suitable for gifts：Exquisite appearance, unique shape，Dongshen concealer brush it is your best choice as a Christmas gift and a hot gift.
How to clean Makeup brushes:
1. Run the bristles of the brush under warm running water.
2. Apply a small amount of gentle soap to the bristles and work into a light lather.
3. Rinse the bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
4. Continue rinsing until no color remains on the brush.
5. Allow the brush to air-dry.