Dongshen soft skin-friendly synthetic hair wooden handle concave foundation brush
About thie item
- Made from soft synthetic fibers with a lightweight wooden handle, it is very soft and easy to apply, making it ideal for makeup artists and sensitive skin without irritating you.
- This recessed bottom brush has a dedicated reservoir that holds the foundation and is easy to use.
- The makeup is quick and even, fits the contour of the face, and the makeup has no dead ends.
- For best results, we recommend cleaning the foundation regularly to make it completely dry before each use.
- Suitable for the crowd: home use and professional makeup artist, beauty makeup artist, makeup enthusiast, beginner makeup, for personal use etc.
Material: wooden handle, copper ferrule, fiber synthetic hair
Size: approx. 16 cm
Usage: Makeup Artist/Studio/Salon/Beauty School/Home/Travel
The package includes: 1 x makeup brush
- This makeup brush is the perfect choice for foundation makeup and can help you complete the basic makeup for daily use.
- Made of high-quality materials, durable and can provide good care for your skin.
- Soft and comfortable to use.
- Will not fade or fall off, you can enjoy a longer time.
- Using a unique brush shape, you can more easily control the composition of cosmetics.
- It is an essential makeup tool in the cosmetic bag.
- Help define and shape the perfect facial contour.
- They are ideal for foundation BB/CC creams, liquid power and other applications.
Customers who have just received the brush or who have stored the brush for some time,Remember to first clean the brush with a mild detergent and then use,Also note that the use of long-term customers about two weeks to do a thorough cleaning brush.
The proper amount of cleanser or bristle professional cleaning agent to the bristles,Then gently rub along the direction of the bristles,Then rinse,After the water is then thrown portion,Can be placed in ventilated place.
- Due to the differences between the different monitors, the image may not reflect the actual color of the project.
- Compare the detailed dimensions to your dimensions. For manual measurements, allow an error of 1-3 cm.