High quality skin-friendly fiber synthetic hair wooden handle makeup powder brush
● A good day starts in the morning.This fabulous makeup brush is our special customized for beauty women, when you enjoy the soft sunshine in the morning, holding a combination of art and function of exquisite makeup brush, your mood must be happy, you only need to spend a little time, these can play a role of the magic brush, make your face more beautiful and more delicate, it is just what our products bring you wonderful experience.
● Light and Fashion Wooden Handle give you different feel for makeup, it’s smooth and durable, no scratch-resistant.Every day that you shine brilliantly is our assiduous pursuit, can add color to your life, we are very honored.The goddess of luck has been around you.
● Soft, fluffy synthetic hair and a uniquely shaped head fit nicely around the eyes and corners of the nose for a natural, lightweight veil of illumination on the skin.
● For beautiful investment, our products can meet your requirements 100%.We hope you will shine like a star every day.
● The soft synthetic hair will help you to achieve a perfectly sculpted look, enhancing the natural contours of your face. Best Christmas Gift for your girl friend and family.
How To Clean:
Clean your brush before using it the first time.
For daily cleaning routine, consider using a mild brush cleaner.
Use the following method to keep your brush clean. We recommend weekly cleaning.
1. Use the warm running water, (being careful not to fully immerse the base of the bristles) to get rid of as much product as possible. Try using your fingers to get rid of any bits lodged toward the base of the brush head.
2. Place a pea-sized drop of brush cleanser in the palm of your hand.
3. Swirl the bristles in the cleanser in a circular motion until the brush is fully lathered.
4. Rinse the bristles, squeezing from the base to the tips to remove excess water.
5. Repeat until the water runs clear and all makeup is removed from the brush.
6. Reshape the bristles to their original form and then use a lint-free cloth to dry each of the brushes, or you can let them air dry and place them on a cloth. You can also gently brush bristles on paper towel to remove buildup. Or you can use the brush protective net to keep the brush shape when the brush is almost dry.
Tip: Wash brushes at night so they are dry and ready for use in the morning.