Professional make-up soft and breathable powder puff for foundation application
Safer, more exquisite and more hydrophilic polyurethane powder puff Hydrophilic polyurethane powder puff – new type of substance that is currently popular in the world. It is safe, and has no peculiar smell. It can be thermally degraded by itself. It is mild, delicate, non-irritating and non-allergenic. It is an updated product of powder puff. Hydrophilic, oil-resistant and slag-free,-wet and dry, good oil control, oil-resistant and slag-free, and not cracked. Skin-friendly, flexible and delicate-made with polymer technology, the mesh cotton pores are smaller and tighter, the material is flexible and delicate, the skin feels good, suitable for various skin types, and the makeup is more uniform and smoother. It is easier to clean when exposed to water- The sponge hole will become larger when exposed to water, and the powder puff will be easier and more thorough to clean.
● makeup powder puff for all kinds of cosmetics, foundation, BB cream, powder, concealer, isolation, liquid etc.
● Made from non-latex powder puff to reduce allergies, this makeup powder puff is 100% Vegan and Cruelty free. This blending sponge is bouncy, Q-soft and smooth, giving your skin a flawless and natural looking make up.
● Advantage:Preserves you valuable makeup products,Your new naturals makeup powder puff will not absorb your expensive makeup products and cause unnecessary waste like other powder puff on the market. Minimum water retention ensures that your powder puff only holds what is necessary for flawless application.
How to clean the makeup powder puff:
● Wet the sponge with warm water, apply a few drops of a mild cleanser, and lather gently using the fingers to release the makeup, oil, and bacteria.
● Rinse the sponge under running water until the water runs clear.
● Squeeze out any excess moisture and air dry it.
How to use:
● DRY USE:Wet for the application of milky or creamy products, foundation, BB cream, lotion, concealer.Use a paper towel to squeeze out excess water until no water drops fall before applying.Gently blend to reduce unnecessary waste.
● WET USE: Dampen the sponge slightly and apply a small amount of baby shampoo (professional cleanser or soap also works) onto the stained areas. Gently massage and press the sponge to form bubbles. Keep rinse and squeeze rapidly until no stains & suds. Gently remove excess moisture with a clean towel or paper towel, finally air-dry.